Dock products & accessories
All Shoreline Pile Drivings decking materials are of superior quality and are sure to be visually stunning, durable, and long lasting, making them an exceptional longterm investment for your dock.
- Treated Douglas Fir Decking Natural product, select grade, non-incised, double planed with eased edge.
- MoistureShield Vantage Collection You can enjoy the look and workability of wood, but with more water resistance, more durability and less maintenance. Our uncapped reversible boards feature a natural wood-grain texture on both sides, allowing use of either side for easier installation. The vantage boards are perfect for docks, marinas and other commercial applications.
- MoistureShield® Vision® Collection The next generation of composite decking. This distinctive, contemporary design brings the hardwood look of a home’s inside to the outside. With a modern, variegated appearance and guaranteed performance unmatched by any other decking products. MoistureShield Vision stands out while standing the test of time. The future of decking is here. Available with or without the innovative CoolDeck® technology, which minimizes heat absorption and optimizes heat reflection for a more comfortable deck.
- ThruFlow™ Panel – Legacy Collection A revolutionary take on prefabricated panels for decks, docks and walkways. With its easy-to-assemble, maintenance-free design, you can spend less time caring for your ThruFlow products and more time enjoying them. Legacy panel uses integrated short glass fibers for extra durability against wear-and-tear. ThruFlow panels won’t succumb to rot or insect damage and are UV resistant. Whether you choose to install our panels on your family deck or in your commercial marina, ThruFlow will serve you through a lifetime of use and abuse. The Legacy panels’ unique design allows 43% of sunlight to pass through uninterrupted. When installing decks, docks, and walkways, we rarely consider the wildlife being displaced underneath. The surface of the panels will never get hot under direct sunlight, leaving you free to enjoy your deck or dock in all weather. When installed in docks, marinas, and gangways, the panels’ open design protects against uplift caused by storms and strong winds. And the non-slip surface holds true wet or dry.
- Concrete Panels – Shoreline engineers, manufactures, and installs 8″ thick concrete waffle panels, with Douglas Fir fascia. These concrete panels are designed for exceptional stability, durability and longevity.
All decking materials are hand selected by highly qualified specialists, acquiring the knowledge to assist you in finding the appropriate decking materials needed during the construction process. If there are any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.
Private Mooring Bouys
Shoreline Pile Driving supplies & installs “Private Mooring Buoy Kits” using a 2,000 lbs concrete anchor block, 1/2″ grade 80 marine long-link chain, and Polyethylene EPS Foam filled buoy. Our Private Mooring Buoy Kits come with a swivel, shackles, nylon lead-line and a snap-hook.
All parts are also sold seperately!
Transport Canada- An Owners Guide to Private Buoys
Shoreline Pile Driving offers an exceptional selection of high quality dock lighting that will accommodate all customer needs. Our dock lights come in an array of durable materials, while providing an outstanding resistance to all the corrosive outdoor elements.
A few of the dock lights we carry include:
Standard Electrical Dock LED Lights
Security Light Stands
Navigational Solar Dock Lights
AquaLuma Low Voltage Pathway Lights
Carmanah M550 Solar Lights
Storage Dock Boxes
Shoreline Pile Driving designs and manufactures durable marine storage boxes. These storage boxes will assure all items stored on your dock are kept dry and secure place. Both boxes are low maintenance, corrosive resistant and provide a long-lasting addition to any dock.
6′ and 8′ dock boxes
Slow closing hinges on lid
Movable storage shelf
Shoreline Pile Driving offers a wide selection of superior quality dock bumpers that will provide long lasting protection for any dock or boat. We stock an extensive supply of durable and long lasting quality bumpers from the industries most trusted brands. We can also customize bumpers to accommodate any dock shape or size.
Some of the dock bumpers we carry include:
- Vertical Boat Bumpers
- Corner Bumpers
- Dock Edge Bumpers
- Corner Wheel Bumpers
- Pile bumper
- & much more!
Stand-Up Paddle Board Racks
Give your board the royal treatment it deserves! This SUP rack suspends your board on a strap on its side, so it never touches a hard surface, giving it the ultimate protection. Accommodates SUP’s up to 8″ thick.
Shoreline Pile Driving stocks, sells & installs Stand Up Paddle Boards racks!
Standard SUP Features:
Suspension Strap System eliminates pressure points and protects against dents and damage
Hold boards on their sides, at their strongest point
Optional Expansion Plates that allow 2 SUPs stored together
Powder coated steel frame
Safety straps securely hold your boat in place
SUP rack stores boards up to 125 lbs
Shoreline Pile Driving offers a wide selection of swim ladders for easy accessibility. All Shoreline ladders are made from high-quality aluminum to ensure maximum structural durability and strength.
- 5 Step (flat) aluminum swim ladder
- 7 Step (flat) aluminum swim ladder
- Option: recessed or non-recessed swim ladder
Shoreline Pile Driving is pleased to offer high-quality rope railing. Rope railing provides a gorgeous design for any dock or marina. Shoreline will assist in finding the appropriate rope railing to satisfy your style, safety, and practical needs.
Rope railing we offer include:
- 2″ Manila Rope with single or double pole wrap
- 7/8″ Hi-man Rope
Shoreline Pile Driving offers a variety of marine-grade tie-up cleats. These cleats are made from high-quality materials, resulting in a reliable, durable, and long lasting addition to any dock. All cleats can be powder coated to match existing dock accessories, or custom ordered.
Available cleat sizes:
10″ Standard tie-up cleat
6″ Flip-up cleat (black & white)
8″ Flip-up cleat (black & white)
Our custom aluminum stairs are perfect for any dock structure!
Due to provincial guidelines, dock structure must not impede public access along the foreshore.
A Permission does not allow the holder to unduly impede public access along the foreshore within the permission area. However, this requirement does not preclude the permission holder from protecting improvements from damage resulting from causes other than natural wear and age. The permission holder must ensure improvements are constructed or located to allow reasonable public passage around or over the structure (e.g. raised walkways should be low enough to step onto and off, or stairs should be built to accommodate crossing the walkway).
FCBC Vernon Office