When you’re building the dock of your dreams, it needs to stand the test of time and the occasional extreme water event. You also want that dock built by professionals who understand the lake and know what to expect. At Shoreline, pile driving isn’t just in our title, it’s in our blood.
The pile driving pros
We’ve spent the last thirty years mastering our craft, observing Okanagan Lake water levels, and serving the Okanagan community with pride.
With access to the largest floating pile driver on Okanagan Lake, we can tackle stationary and floating dock system projects of any size. Whether you’re looking for a residential dock or a large marina, we have the tools and the skill to build it.
Services We Offer
Steel pipe piles
When filled with concrete, steel pipe piles offer durability and longevity in any application.
Timber foundation piles
Timber piles have stood the test of time as one of the oldest and most reliable pile material.
Steel sheet piles
For water and soil retention, interlocked steel sheet piles are the best bet.
If your new dock needs a new foundation, we can assist with the pile extractions process.
Pile driving benefits
One of the most critical things to be aware of when installing a dock is ensuring it’s securely fastened to the ground. Driving piles into the ground and attaching the floating dock system to the piles is the most secure method of building a dock.
Other benefits of a pile-driven dock include:
- Longevity – steel piles will last for 60 years or more
- Durability – docks on piles are suspended above water and less likely to be damaged during high water events
- Low maintenance – piles require very little maintenance
- Stability – Pile driven docks are solid compared to their floating counterparts
- Safety – A pile driven dock offers stability, reducing the risk of personal injury
- Versatility – pile-driven docks can be built anywhere, as opposed to floating docks
Let’s Get Started
If you’re considering an inland project or need pile accessories, consider Shoreline. We’ve been Kelowna’s trusted dock builder for more than 30 years. Contact us online or call us at (250) 769-7694.