Shoreline Pile Driving has been supplying, installing and servicing boat lifts of all sizes for nearly 40 years. As one of the longest-serving lift providers in the Okanagan, we proudly offer our clients the very best in boat lifts. From delivering the largest selection and variety of lifts to performing professional, high-quality installations to providing prompt and reliable service, we do it all, and we do it extremely well.
Though we have plenty of lifts to choose from in our extensive inventory, the lift we’re most pleased to provide our clients with is the Quality Super Lift (QSL)
A Boat Lift to Last a Lifetime
The Quality Super Lift is designed for extended frequent use in marinas, and it’s considered one of the best boat lifts on Okanagan Lake by many our clients for several reasons.
Besides their durability, these lifts offer un-matched standard features including:
- All aluminum and stainless-steel construction
- Custom aluminum bunks covered in white vinyl
- Power heads that are enclosed in Industrial duty aluminum
- Maintenance-free aluminum pulleys with unique self-lubricating bearing
- Maintenance-free aluminum bearing blocks with no-lube igus® bushings
- Grooved aluminum cable winders with cable keepers and stainless steel hardware
- Adjustable heavy-duty reinforced guide post base with PVC-covered guide post
- Two wireless hand-held remotes for upper and lower limit switches
- Fail-safe electric braking system
- Ultra-efficient industrial duty cycloidal gearless reducers that are the finest reducers made and produce more torque, resulting in the fastest lift speeds on the market
In fact, the cycloidal drive on the QSL comes with a lifetime warranty. No other boat lift drive system offers a lifetime warranty, making the QSL one of the best boat lifts available on the market.
6 More Reasons Why QSLs are Considered the Best Boat Lifts
We always recommend this lift to our clients, and we do so for several reasons:
- 1. Weight: Four-post boat lifts accommodate boats with a weight greater than 6,500 lbs.
- 2. Water depth: Where the lakebed drops off quickly, a four-post boat lift will distribute the total load evenly, bracing the flex piles against lateral motion.
- 3. Stability: Pile-mounted lifts are stable and durable and withstand wind, waves, and boat impacts.
- 4. Adaptability: The QSL10 and QSL14 have the same pile layout and can be interchanged in case a homeowner purchases a larger boat.
- 5. Safety: Our pile-driven boat lifts are equipped with limit switches, an electric braking system.
- 6. Storage: Pile-mounted lifts keep boats out of the water, minimizing the need for routine vessel cleaning. They also remove the sinking risk that can occur with in-water mooring and eliminate the need for off-site storage during the winter season.
Quality Super Lift Options and Upgrades to Consider
One of the best ways to get the most out of your boat lift is to customize it to fit your needs. If your dock is your happy place, some of these options and upgrades may be worth considering:
- Insetting boat lift piles into the dock
- Upgrading to steel piles
- Sharing piles with a neighbour
- Installing side bumper rails
For a complete list of Quality Super Lift pricing, including options and upgrades, please reach out. We’d be happy to provide you with more information.
At Shoreline Pile Driving, we make it our mission to not only improve the foreshores of Okanagan Lake, but to provide our customers with the leadership and honesty they need to make an educated buying decision.
Not sure if the Quality Super Lift is the boat lift for you? There are other options available. Read our previous article where we share the Top Tips for How to Choose a Boat Lift.